Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lyme Podcast

Hello! Scott here. It's been a while since we've updated this blog. But I have some very important news! I have started a podcast called Lyme Light. The point of which is to encourage and enlighten those suffering with Lyme Disease. As well as offer support to their friends, families and caregivers. Now, I'm still in IV therapy for Lyme Disease, have been for over 20 months. But I will try to release one new podcast every week.

For the first episode I interviewed my three sons. It is wonderful to look at life through the eyes of children. Not only is there honesty, but there is strength as well. For Episode 2, Part 2, I will interview my daughter and my wife/caregiver.

Ultimateky, the goal of the podcast is to interview others whose lives have been touched by this awful disease. Additionally, I will be speaking to disability lawyers, health care professionals, health dept. officials, etc. I also hope to interview those who have come out on the other side of this battle in order to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

You can listen to Episode 1 by searching Lyme Light in the podcast section of iTunes, or go directly to my feed site where I will also be posting show notes. Go to sdawson.podbean.com, scroll to the bottom and have a listen. You can also add a podcast player to your blog, facebook page, etc. When you done listening, please a comment. I love to hear your thoughts on the podcast as well as any suggestions for future shows. Thanks and come back often!

Scott Dawson

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts and questions on Lyme Disease, treatment options, symptoms, fears and life with Lyme.